- BUILD MORE MUSCLE with scientifically proven D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), ZMA, Vitamin D, and Longjack Extract as a stress adaptogen to balance cortisol levels. Great for coming off a cycle!
- BALANCE YOUR HORMONES & KEEP YOUR GAINS: Great for bodybuilders, weightlifters and athletes looking to balance natural hormone production and boost androgens after a cycle of supplements.
- BLOCK ESTROGEN with natural aromatase inhibitors. Contains 1,150 mg of the Estrogen Control Complex, with Brassaiopsis Glomerulata, DIM, Stinging Nettles, and Acacetin.
- PROTECT YOUR LIVER: Reduces damage to the liver caused by free radicals produced when your liver metabolizes toxic substances. Includes 200 mg Milk Thistle and 50 mg Artichoke Leaf extract per serving. We’ve also added Black Pepper Extract for absorption.
- ENHANCE DRIVE: The 5% Nation is proud to be the most hardcore muscle-building community on the planet. We are committed to consistency, quality and performance.
If you’re like many hardcore athletes, you consistently implement aggressive supplement cycles because you know
they can lead to impressive gains. After a supplement cycle, you look in the mirror and see a freak looking back, but beware,
those gains can disappear if you don’t use a great PCT!
Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Post Cycle Therapy Support contains all the enhancement and anti-estrogen compounds
you need to safely come down from a cycle, plus additional support.
Each serving contains:
– 3,120 mg D-Aspartic Acid: one of the most effective boosters available, backed by clinical research.
– 500 mg Brassaiopsis Glomerulata: an innovative ingredient used by the military as a pain inhibitor. Contains several aromatase inhibitors that block estrogen production.
– 300 mg Diindolylmethane (DIM): prevents conversion into estrogen.
– 300 mg Stinging Nettle: with an active ingredient that increases free t, the type needed for building muscle.
– 300 mg Longjack: an adaptogenic herb that balances the cortisol/testosterone ratio. Works synergistically with DAA, Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin D.
– 200 mg Milk Thistle: a liver function enhancer.
– 50 mg Artichoke Leaf Extract Cynarine: anti-hepatatoxic and anti-oxidant
– 50 mg Acacetin: which works with Brassaiopsis and DIM to keep estrogen levels down.
– 5,000 IU Vitamin D:shown to aid in t production.
– 30 mg Zinc, 70 mg Magnesium, 10.5 mg Vitamin B6: A boosting combo known as ZMA that also offers a relaxation effect.
– 5 mg Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine): aids absorption
There are no reviews yet.