- Pepform™ Citrulline is twice as effective as regular L-Citrulline.
- Beta-Alanine buffers lactic acid for a better training experience.
- MethylXanthine Complex provides extended energy and focus.
- Eria Jarensis improves mood and motivation.
Purge HyperDrive Stim Complex
MethylXanthine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, Infinergy™, Green Tea Leaf Extract)
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
From Eria Jarensis, N- Phenylethyldimethylamine is believed to produce effects comparable to 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA) due to structural similarities. Due to its novelty, reports thus far are anecdotal.
- Enhances mood and focus while providing feelings of euphoria
- Boosts Fat Loss
A main ingredient in tea and coffee, L-Theanine has structural similarities to neurotransmitters and is often used to compliment caffeine.
- While caffeine is an absolute upper, L-Theanine helps promote relaxation without also promoting drowsiness. In other words, L-Theanine takes the edge off caffeine.
- This results in improved cognition and attention that is additive to either ingredient alone.
- May delay effects of aging
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract
Rauwolfia Vomitoria is a plant found in Africa that has been used in traditional medicine for heart, cancer, and brain ailments.
- May reduce blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Has been noted to reduce psychosis
- Possibly effective for fat oxidation and attention by virtue of containing yohimbine.
As a dietary supplement, Mix 1 serving (12 grams) with 12 oz of cold water or beverage of your choice 20 minutes prior to training. Beginners and first time users should start with half serving to assess tolerance.
There are no reviews yet.